- Tuesdaynights Presents: Living Green Panel
- 2017 MSMU Women’s Leadership Conference: The Resilient Leader
- Practice Your Meditation on Your Phone
- 10 Ways to Use the Zen Yoga Strap
- International Yoga Day 2017: A Look at the Celebrations Around the World
- Sweetgreen - Redefining Fast Food in America
- LA Animal Rescue - Tailspin 2017
- The Xanadu Life: Silent Sunset Yoga Social
- Top Yoga Destinations This Summer
- 7 Office Yoga Poses for the Workplace
No matter what your level of experience is with yoga, you might find yourself struggling to achieve certain poses, or having trouble with aligning your posture, at some point during your yoga practice. With a unique 3-loop design, the Zen Yoga Strap allows you to hold your stretch longer and more comfortably, and helps you deepen your stretch step-by-step, making those challenging poses achievable.
Fast food has become equivalent to bad food over the last few decades - heavily processed, pre-cooked, high in fat, sugar, sodium, and calories. Yet we still eat it because it's cheap, fast, and addictingly tasty. But fast food doesn't have to be bad.
Are you planning your next yoga vacation as summer approaches? If you dream of golden beaches, crystal blue water, breathtaking views, and a relaxing spot to practice yoga and meditate, but want to avoid the group-setting of a yoga retreat, here are the top yoga destinations this summer you can travel to alone or with a loved one!
Due to the multiple touted health benefits of tea, many are making the switch from coffee to tea, proclaiming that the latter is superior to the former. But do you know what makes each type of tea different from one another, and how each yield health benefits on the mind and body?
At Tuesdaynights’ first event of the year on February 7, 2017, we had the pleasure of speaking to Kimberly Fowler, the Founder of YAS who is known as the “Godmother of the Hybrid Movement.”
In the previous article, we talked about how the word “Namaste” is often used without its deeper meaning being comprehended. (Read it here) This time, we would like to take a look at how mala beads suffers from the same fate in the Western world, and explain their deeper spiritual significance.