- Take the Lead: #50WomenCan Self-Care for Women in Media & Entertainment
- 5 Yoga Poses for Digestion with Yoga Strap
- Tuesdaynights Presents: Living Green Panel
- 2017 MSMU Women’s Leadership Conference: The Resilient Leader
- Practice Your Meditation on Your Phone
- 10 Ways to Use the Zen Yoga Strap
- International Yoga Day 2017: A Look at the Celebrations Around the World
- Sweetgreen - Redefining Fast Food in America
- LA Animal Rescue - Tailspin 2017
- The Xanadu Life: Silent Sunset Yoga Social
In the previous article, we talked about how the word “Namaste” is often used without its deeper meaning being comprehended. (Read it here) This time, we would like to take a look at how mala beads suffers from the same fate in the Western world, and explain their deeper spiritual significance.
In the health and fitness communities, we hear and say the word “Namaste” often enough, but do you know what it really means?