Do you feel like your regular yoga routine has become a little uninspired lately? Are you weary of practicing yoga within the confines of a tiny, overcrowded yoga studio?
- Take the Lead: #50WomenCan Self-Care for Women in Media & Entertainment
- 5 Yoga Poses for Digestion with Yoga Strap
- Tuesdaynights Presents: Living Green Panel
- 2017 MSMU Women’s Leadership Conference: The Resilient Leader
- Practice Your Meditation on Your Phone
- 10 Ways to Use the Zen Yoga Strap
- International Yoga Day 2017: A Look at the Celebrations Around the World
- Sweetgreen - Redefining Fast Food in America
- LA Animal Rescue - Tailspin 2017
- The Xanadu Life: Silent Sunset Yoga Social
Posted by Zen Yoga Strap on 1/10/2017 to Lifestyle
As consumers, we have the power to vote with our wallets – we can create change in the environment by opting for sustainable and eco-friendly clothing. But it can be difficult to find the right eco-friendly fashion stores, in a plethora of fast fashion retailers and brands. To make it easier for you, here are five of our favorites.
Posted by Zen Yoga Strap on 1/9/2017 to Lifestyle
Do you find yourself a yoga practitioner of two years or more, yet still don't know what words like "Dharma" or "Pratyahara" mean? Here's a list of 26 Sanskrit words we think you should know!
Posted by Zen Yoga Strap on 1/4/2017 to Lifestyle
Although far less common than sports injuries, serious yoga-related injuries are on the rise. Between 2001 and 2014, almost 30,000 Americans visited the emergency department from yoga-related sprains, fractures or other injuries. But instead of giving up yoga altogether, here is what you can do to avoid yoga injuries.