Fast food has become equivalent to bad food over the last few decades - heavily processed, pre-cooked, high in fat, sugar, sodium, and calories. Yet we still eat it because it's cheap, fast, and addictingly tasty. But fast food doesn't have to be bad.
- Take the Lead: #50WomenCan Self-Care for Women in Media & Entertainment
- 5 Yoga Poses for Digestion with Yoga Strap
- Tuesdaynights Presents: Living Green Panel
- 2017 MSMU Women’s Leadership Conference: The Resilient Leader
- Practice Your Meditation on Your Phone
- 10 Ways to Use the Zen Yoga Strap
- International Yoga Day 2017: A Look at the Celebrations Around the World
- Sweetgreen - Redefining Fast Food in America
- LA Animal Rescue - Tailspin 2017
- The Xanadu Life: Silent Sunset Yoga Social
Posted by Zen Yoga Strap on 6/7/2017 to News
Did you know that only one out of every 10 dogs born will find a permanent home, and that approximately 2.7 million dogs and cats are killed each year because shelters are too full and there aren’t enough adoptive homes?