No matter what your level of experience is with yoga, you might find yourself struggling to achieve certain poses, or having trouble with aligning your posture, at some point during your yoga practice. With a unique 3-loop design, the Zen Yoga Strap allows you to hold your stretch longer and more comfortably, and helps you deepen your stretch step-by-step, making those challenging poses achievable.
- Take the Lead: #50WomenCan Self-Care for Women in Media & Entertainment
- 5 Yoga Poses for Digestion with Yoga Strap
- Tuesdaynights Presents: Living Green Panel
- 2017 MSMU Women’s Leadership Conference: The Resilient Leader
- Practice Your Meditation on Your Phone
- 10 Ways to Use the Zen Yoga Strap
- International Yoga Day 2017: A Look at the Celebrations Around the World
- Sweetgreen - Redefining Fast Food in America
- LA Animal Rescue - Tailspin 2017
- The Xanadu Life: Silent Sunset Yoga Social
Posted by Zen Yoga Strap on 7/6/2017 to News
Once an obscure practice in pre-Vedic India, yoga has now gained unprecedented prominence worldwide. This year, over 180 countries participated in the celebration of International Yoga Day, starting from the United Nations Headquarters in New York.