Be part of a cruelty-free and green lifestyle! Join Love Goodly at their Do Good. Be Green. Conference, a stylish, curated eco, and cruelty free event taking place on Saturday 11/5 in Los Angeles at The Collection.
- Take the Lead: #50WomenCan Self-Care for Women in Media & Entertainment
- 5 Yoga Poses for Digestion with Yoga Strap
- Tuesdaynights Presents: Living Green Panel
- 2017 MSMU Women’s Leadership Conference: The Resilient Leader
- Practice Your Meditation on Your Phone
- 10 Ways to Use the Zen Yoga Strap
- International Yoga Day 2017: A Look at the Celebrations Around the World
- Sweetgreen - Redefining Fast Food in America
- LA Animal Rescue - Tailspin 2017
- The Xanadu Life: Silent Sunset Yoga Social
Posted by Zen Yoga Strap on 9/27/2016 to Lifestyle
You might think that keeping still in poses is easy and doesn't burn a lot of calories - think again. Certain types of yoga are so physically challenging and vigorous that you can burn up to 500 calories per hour!
Posted by Zen Yoga Strap on 9/20/2016 to Lifestyle
Tired of people talking about kale, quinoa, and avocado? Healthy eating need not be limited to these few food items - there are so many more superfoods out there that are both packed with nutrients and delicious! Check out Zen Yoga Strap's choice of the top eight superfoods.
Posted by Zen Yoga Strap on 9/13/2016 to Lifestyle
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see or hear the word “yoga”? Is it a white female in gym clothes doing a difficult pose? Or is it a group of women all looking peaceful and calm in the classic seated meditation pose in a class setting? Whether you do or not, these images are the first ones that come up when you look up “yoga” on search engines.